June 4 — August 9, 2018
in San Ramon, CA
Summer Camp is a time for fun along with learning. At Academie, we will have blocks of time dedicated to learning concepts to ensure that students combat the “brain drain” that occurs during the summer months; however, we also want kids to be able to let loose and feel like it is summer. What does that look like?
Our unique S.T.E.L.L.A.R.™ summer camp curriculum includes sports, games, LEGO™ engineering and robotics, coding, math and writing practice, studio arts, performing arts, and much more!
What are our students’ favorite summer camp activities?
San Ramon’s 2018-2019 school year
starts August 13th. Request a tour now!
We offer transportation!
After school pickup is available from schools in San Ramon, including:
- Bella Vista Elementary School
- Bollinger Canyon Elementary School
- Coyote Creek Elementary School
- Hidden Hills Elementary School
- Neil Armstrong Elementary School
- Twin Creeks Elementary School
- Walt Disney Elementary School
If you do not see your school listed here, please inquire, we are rapidly adding San Ramon schools to our transportation routine!
We provide student transportation services as a Specialized “Charter Party Carrier” authorized by the Public Utilities Commission of California and adhere to all regulatory requirements related to vehicles and drivers to ensure the highest standards of safety for your children.
Permit Number: TCP0037361-Z
The Panache Difference
- We LISTEN – our aim is to be the most flexible to your needs. We are providing you with a service and our goal is to achieve 100% satisfaction.
- We LEARN – your child is at the core of our program. We consider his/her routine, preferences, culture and abilities in everything we do.
- We PARTNER – a smooth transition from home to school only happens through a true partnership between families, schools and teachers.
- We TEACH – At Panache, your child will be immersed in experiences and opportunities to learn every moment of every day.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
- After school S.T.E.A.M. enrichment tailored for elementary aged students in San Ramon, CA. For more on our unique S.T.E.L.L.A.R.™ curriculum click here.
- Exposure to different languages such as Hindi and Spanish
- Multi-cultural exposure to Bollywood dance, yoga, cooking and music
- Homework assistance and tutoring
- Field trips and outdoor excursions
SAN RAMON AFTER SCHOOL FACILITY
- Cool after school lounge to designed to appeal to students’ interests
- State of the art Chrome lab for tech enrichment and homework
- Science, art and food lab for experimentation
Our facility is available on weekends to rent for birthday parties or other events. Contact us for details!
S.T.E.M.? S.T.E.A.M.? Try S.T.E.L.L.A.R.™!
Our curriculum balances traditional academia with cutting-edge tech learning that caters to students’ passions, with classes developed by professional scientists, engineers, artists and designers. We include Language Arts, Math, Public Speaking, Science, Engineering, Art (digital and studio) in our daily and weekly lessons: students will rotate between Scientixium lab, Artixeda Minor studio, Texniol Enginuitix lab and other extra-curriculars to include every subject every week.